SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S&W Pro Series 3" 1911 and a surprise
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W Pro Series 3" 1911 and a surprise Login/Join 
posted
My LGS seems to be getting stocked back up on pistols and other things and had the S&W marked down. I have seen it in the case for a few years now.
Feels nice in the hand and the trigger is decent. Anyone have experience with this model? It is the 45 cal and not the 9mm.
Big surprise was that they had a case of 9mm Blazer Brass for sale so I scooped it up. More than I paid years ago but less than what I've seen online. Why 9mm when I just bought a 45? I have a few cases of 45 and I have more 9mm pistols to feed than 45's.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do the same things , I herd nothing but good on the SW Pro gun , had one in my hand a few weeks back was the 9 mm , they still have it was into sum other stuff , bought a Colt 4 in stainless Python one of the new ones and it is great had the old ones over the years just wanted another .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W make a great small 45. I have a FS one currently but have handled them. Wont get into the debate of internal/external extractors. I have used either one. Only reason I dont own one is that I have found a good deal on one. I currently have a Fusion 3" 1911 because I found a good deal on it. I would spend the money on one.

Posts: 545 | Location: OH | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post