SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Vuurwapen HMC9 G43 and P365-magazine hybrid?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vuurwapen HMC9 G43 and P365-magazine hybrid? Login/Join 
I grew up reading Sigforum
Picture of owenbright
posted
What am I missing in terms of what this brings to the table / what advantages it has over just getting a p365?

[URL= https://www.thefirearmblog.com...rid-vuurwapen-hmc9/] https://www.thefirearmblog.com...uurwapen-hmc9/[/URL]

Posts: 1884 | Location: on the move | Registered: June 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Links not working.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, a frame that uses the Glock trigger assembly, uses the P365 mag and takes the G43 upper. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26345 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Links not working.

Try this.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you like your G43, you can keep your G43, but you can use P365 magazines. Let's see if it actually works out that way...

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks very interesting.

There was a lot of badmouthing the Shield project, but it turns out that their magazines work very well in the G43X and G48.

The G43 with these frames, with interchangeability of Glock parts (and the ability to customize), plus the very well designed Sig 365 magazines, may be an outstanding idea.

A slightly longer frame might be in order, though; something more akin the the P365XL.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
This gives me a stiffy. Im not going to lie.

I like.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
But but but…….it doesn’t “take Glock mags”. :P

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Did this ever materialize?

Would have been cool to use P365 10/12/15/17 round mags with a Glock 43 upper.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping this was going to be a frame with a Glock grip angle and Sig magazines. But it looks like a 365 grip all the way.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Interesting. But I don't know if I'd trust it until it's been out a while.

And are the going to sell complete guns, or just frames to put an existing 43 slide on? It sounds like someone would need to already own a G43 and maybe P365, or be willing to buy all the necessary parts, for this to be worthwhile. I think a lot of buyers would probably just want a complete gun.

Edit: I just noticed this was an old thread. Never mind.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post