SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster Help Needed - P365XL w/ 507k
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster Help Needed - P365XL w/ 507k Login/Join 
posted
I am not sure this exists, but here is what I am trying to find. I am looking for an OWB holster, preferably kydex or nylon, for a P365XL. But I am wanting the holster to cover the Holosun 507k as well. I know that sounds stupid, but this holster will mainly be used when I am working on our hunting property. During the summer, there will be a lot of sweating (so no leather), but doing things like clearing trails, cutting down thorn patches, and other various things that could easily tear up a nice optic. I know the optic is rugged, but I have gashes in my Kydex holsters over the years.

Anyone seen such a thing? I saw Hidden Hybrid has some for their IWB, but not the OWB. Also they are mixed with leather, something that I want to avoid.

Thank you!

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might want to try and find a local person or kydex maker online, that can make a custom kydex holster.
My buddy had some spare kydex and made me one for my 365xl with holosun with extended sweat shield on optic.
Usually most holsters just make a cut out. He doesn't sell any tho.

-Jaime

Posts: 21 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
your best bet will be to find somebody to make you a true custom holster, I been looking for holsters myself and don't recall any manufacturer that offer that option.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Safariland makes kydex holsters with a dust hood. N/A yet for P365, but what you want is a holster with a retractable hood.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post