SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Medium Grip Module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medium Grip Module Login/Join 
posted
I have a P320rx Sig and it is an absolutely fantastic firearm. I used a Hyskore rest and sighted it in which made it so accurate, I thought. While at the range a club member who was also a retired state trooper asked if I liked it and I rambled on about it being a great gun. I told him to fire it in order to see how accurate it was. He fired a few rounds and stated that he could tweak it a bit farther in order yo make it REALLY accurate. This firearm is sooo accurate! Ok, question, I have a full size grip module and want, but can not find, a medium sand colored 9mm grip module. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Posts: 16 | Registered: April 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is yours a carry or compact length grip (15 or 17 round magazine)?

I have a P320 Compact medium tan grip that I just removed to install an x-compact grip module, if you want it. It takes the 15 round magazine (17 round will stick out about 3/8").

If that's what you want, send me an email and its yours. Again, it's a compact, not a carry, and is a medium.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is a full size not a compact. Thanks as I would take it it would fit and its refreshing to see that there are still helpful and honest people out there!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Is yours a carry or compact length grip (15 or 17 round magazine)?

I have a P320 Compact medium tan grip that I just removed to install an x-compact grip module, if you want it. It takes the 15 round magazine (17 round will stick out about 3/8").

If that's what you want, send me an email and its yours. Again, it's a compact, not a carry, and is a medium.

I think that I am pretty sure it might not fit.
Richardwojnar@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Sorry it won't work.

I'm sure they'll become available before too long. If you can't find what you're after, you can get an x-carry grip for a full size to put on there, and they're available in white, to allow dying to any color you want, using RIT fabric dies.

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
A Full Size slide will absolutely work on Carry and Compact grips.

Sig even sold guns in those configurations from the factory.

The M17 is a Full Size slide on a Carry Grip.

The P320 Compact FLS is a Full Size Slide on a Compact grip.

Both are factory configurations, requiring no special setup or parts, other than that the Compact grip can also use 15 round magazines, and the 17 round magazines will stick out a bit from the Compact grip.

You can make your own P320 FLS by mixing and matching the Slide assembly and FCU from your P320 Full Size with the Compact grip module being offered by sns3guppy, and it will work just as well as your stock P320 Full Size.

Posts: 32538 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sns3guppy I sent you an email, hope I got the correct email.
Rich

posted Hide Post
Sns3guppy I sent you and email stating that it will fit
Please reemail me so we can get together.
Rich

posted Hide Post
I have emailed you several times.