SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Help ID this German P226
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help ID this German P226 Login/Join 
Picture of iron chef
posted
I saw this at the LGS/pawn this past weekend. I didn't check it out but snapped a quick photo of it before leaving. It looks to be a German Sport variant, but I haven't been able to find the exact model online. Can someone enlighten me about it?

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looks like a 226x6-scandic.

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, 1st Gen Scandic.

Q

Posts: 26403 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
What was the price?

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
I agree, X6 Scandic

If you have never fired one of the X-family you will be utterly impressed at how much better your groups look with this auto loader

I have one of the Scandic Blue pieces pictured here with my Black and White

Do you recall how much the shop was asking for it?

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Thanks for ID-ing. I consider myself a pretty big Sig fan, but I am completely unfamiliar w/ the Scandic series.

The pistol was tagged at $2499.99. That sounds reasonable, considering I just looked it up and found they were ~$3300 new. I don't know if includes extra mags, case, other OEM accessories, etc.

If any member in the Greater Houston area is interested, email me for the particulars on where this gun is being sold. I didn't bother to take a close look at it, b/c I can't afford it.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That's decent pricing, for a shop. Bet it's not Collector's Firearms, because it would be much higher.

Q

Posts: 26403 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
That's decent pricing, for a shop. Bet it's not Collector's Firearms, because it would be much higher.

Slightly related, hopefully their new location doesn't have an upward effect on their prices. Does look nice so far though.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15331 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Question is, did you buy it yet?

Posts: 447 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post