SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SA Hellcat folks please advise me on next purchase.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SA Hellcat folks please advise me on next purchase. Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
I am looking to buy the micro compact of the hellcat. the black on is available with a manual safety. The FDE ones are not. I was wondering if there are aftermarket safeties that if i buy the one below, if i can have someone (gunsmith) install a manual safety. I called SA and they said 1) they dont/wont make a FDE gun with a safety (but will on the all black models..weird) and 2) any safety installed on the gun would void the warranty even if it was a SA mfg part/safety lever.
here is the one I am looking at that I want to add a safety too. thanks in advance. Can I add and aftermarket safety or is ther a gunsmith shop to install it, I even called Langdon and they would not install one for me.

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/...-spartan-bronze-fde/

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3320 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email inbound.

Posts: 1628 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
bump for manual safety install info

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3320 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post