SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My Brownells Glock 19 long slide didn’t sell here and I’m glad now it didn’t.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Brownells Glock 19 long slide didn’t sell here and I’m glad now it didn’t. Login/Join 
Picture of xaircav
posted
I put it on a Combat Armory frame with a smooth face trigger, LWD 3.5 connector with NY 1 olive spring. Wolff spring and rod and Ameriglo ghost ring sights round out the build. Very pleased with the result.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

Posts: 785 | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Sounds interesting. How does it shoot? Also I think we’d all love to see pictures.

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xaircav
posted Hide Post
The reality is the barrel and sight radius only increase by 1/2” so it shoots like a 4”. But the cool factor is off the charts and it’s 100% reliable. The ghost ring sights look like a mini red dot from the side and give this geezer a better sight picture.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

Posts: 785 | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4182 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Mine started off with a Salient frame, and then it was off to the races...

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Pics or it didn’t happen

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post