SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Kimber Micro 9 Raptor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kimber Micro 9 Raptor Login/Join 
Picture of lonestar outlaw
posted
I purchased one of these last November and it is an awsom handgun
I have put probaly 1500 rounds thru it with no problems
It's my edc
Just wondering if anyone has a raptor or any kimber

100% Texagun

Posts: 37 | Location: East Texas | Registered: July 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Classic Custom from the very early 90's, with a .22 conversion, and two K6s revolvers. All are top end weapons.

I had several REALLY bad Kimber pistols around 2000. I sold them all.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I recently purchased my first and only Kimber.

My P938 was my last Sig and I'm pissed at Sig so I sold it and bought a Micro 9 Eclipse.

They are basically the same gun and I can't say the Micro 9 is a better functioning gun, but I would definitely buy another Micro 9 before the 938 for the following reasons only:

Micro 9 comes with a single sided safety

Micro 9 has a more rounded slide like a 1911 instead of the blocky 938 slide

but both shoot great.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lonestar outlaw
posted Hide Post
I was really surprised at the light recoil
as I thought it might be a bit snappy but not so

100% Texagun

Posts: 37 | Location: East Texas | Registered: July 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is the Micro 9 CDP. It is terrific and so is my Sig 938., but Dunbar, what don’t you like about the Sig? My curiosity is not satisfied by what you posted.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
They sell faulty guns to the public and tell us they’re fine...even though they know they will fire when dropped and when they know you will break your striker.

That’s why I don’t like Sig and don’t want to support them.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post