SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Picture of jarcher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quietshot:
quote:
Originally posted by Flork:
Lemme guess......

yep pretty much, I'm anxious to see them too

Don't you guys figure it's pretty much going to look just like a 220ST?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Edmund Burke, 1729 - 1797

Posts: 2106 | Location: Charleston, SC US | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
what else besides a 220ST could it look like...with a slightly thicker barrel and a slightly (1mm) smaller bore

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jarcher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
what else besides a 220ST could it look like...with a slightly thicker barrel and a slightly (1mm) smaller bore

Yup, that was my point...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Edmund Burke, 1729 - 1797

Posts: 2106 | Location: Charleston, SC US | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems like more and more custom jobs will be coming up for more guns in here........ Smile Plus I'm researching on how I can get my hands on one of the Sts seeing that I'm not a US citizen.

Posts: 160 | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It sucks not having the freedom to own as many firearms as you want. I'll also have to check if I can legally own one here. If so, I could order it and have it delivered here through one of the dealers.

Posts: 160 | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig228-gsr:
Are you guys going to mark the pistol "10MM" or "GRAYGUNS" or something else???

We've been considering how to mark them appropriately. Lots of ideas in this thread. What's yours?

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lindermant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:...We've been considering how to mark them appropriately. Lots of ideas in this thread. What's yours?

-Bruce

how about the "X-GRAY" ?

Posts: 560 | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I certainly wouldn't mind if my P220 10mm had the GrayGuns name or logo on it!

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
So - have the barrels arrived, or is that pic from the proof-of-concept gun?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
That's barrel #1 of 20 installed in the prototype.

Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG_NZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's barrel #1 of 20 installed in the prototype.

What a tease! Hopefully you can export them to the south pacific!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
P226R - 9mm
Glock 20 - 10mm Auto
Desert Eagle - 44 Magnum
If you haven't solved your problem with fifteen rounds, a pistol was an inappropriate choice for the scenario!

Posts: 197 | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be proud to have GrayGuns name and/or logo on mine as well.

NRA Endowment member, because who else is going to protect your 2nd amendment right?

Posts: 157 | Location: Roanoke, VA | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
GGI Project 10mm

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I think just Project 10 would be a cool name (logo/trade name) for it and to be engraved on the gun.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Kitten Slayer"

Posts: 413 | Location: Mechanicsville/ Va | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, so stupid question, but what's wrong with the G20? Now granted it's not a SIG but why not just use that if you want a 10?

Posts: 4668 | Location: Marysville, WA | Registered: May 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
You said it yourself....."It's not a Sig"

It's cool, it's a true custom build up and it's a Gray gun.

Scott @ Apex

posted Hide Post
OK, so no question is stupid, but.....

People have preferences, there is little doubt about that. We are communicating on SigForum where there is no shortage of Sig enthusiasts and we have the opportunity to own a 10mm custom built Sig, built by no less than GrayGuns.

I have a better question- Why wouldn't someone want a Custom built P220ST modified to shoot 10mm?

When anyone asks, "Which gun would you like to add to your collection?" My answer is alway, "All of them!"

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's cool, it's a true custom build up and it's a Gray gun.

Flork nailed it.

I have a G20; I want need a custom-built GGI 10mm Sig. Big Grin

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post