SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P-320 trigger won't work after install
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P-320 trigger won't work after install Login/Join 
posted
All,
I installed a factory sig flat faced trigger in my 320 full size. MY 320 is one that was upgraded by sig with the voluntary upgrade. My issue is since I installed the flat faced trigger I now have a dead trigger, I can rack the slide etc, but the striker will not fall. The weird ting is if I squeeze on the front of the slide the striker will fall when the trigger is depressed. Looking for help with what it could be. If i can't figure it out I will be seeing friend who is a 320 armorer in a few weeks and I will let him deal with it. any help is appreciated.

Posts: 442 | Location: people republic of Crapachusettes | Registered: September 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe try locking the slide back and rotating the take-down lever and then return it to the operating position. Release the slide and rack it. Then see if the trigger functions.

Posts: 2552 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
Maybe try locking the slide back and rotating the take-down lever and then return it to the operating position. Release the slide and rack it. Then see if the trigger functions.

Thanks for the reply, i tried this and no change the strike still will not function normally

Posts: 442 | Location: people republic of Crapachusettes | Registered: September 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Check out this video. The trigger installation starts around 18:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuzUQcmH3Z0

Are you certain that the trigger bar and spring went back in correctly? If you take the FCU out of the gun, lift up the slide catch lever and then move the trigger, does the sear drop down? Is the disconnector installed correctly? Does the underside of the slide definitely have the cut-out for the disconnector?

Other than that, I have no idea.

Good luck.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1905 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post