SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I Bought A New Glock For Glocktober
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Bought A New Glock For Glocktober Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
And I guess if someone wants to come into the house, they'll discover what "Day of the Dead" really is....

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I think it’s a sick pistol, bud! Congrats to your lady. Born and raised in So Cal as a white boy with plenty of Mexican friends and influences. I think it’s real cool, for a special gun, looks tastefully done but ya whoever is doing the work for these should get some props.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
That's pretty cool looking, like the white frame color as well.

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Tabs won't shoot it much, it will be more of a fashion accessory for the Sig Shoots so she will have "her gun" at the shoots.

However she does understand it's all that stands between her and someone breaking in the house and killing her and she will use it if she has to.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post