SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    50 Shades of FDE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

50 Shades of FDE Login/Join 
posted
Everyone seems to have their own definition of FDE. The Stream Light is FDE Coyote Brown. I wasn’t going to get it, but the goldish looking FDE was no where to be found locally. I actually like the brown better than to gold look.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Nice little FN set up. How does it shoot?

Posts: 17905 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like that. A lot. I'm not sure why, but the 509 is intriguing to me.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That's a nice looking pistol usncorpsman.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Nice set up.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That cigar-shaped thingy at the end of your barrel has to be in the DARKEST shade of FDE that I've ever seen. Big Grin

Looking good there. Very nice.

-MG

Posts: 2006 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Nice little FN set up. How does it shoot?

I shot it today and am up in the air on it. The trigger does not lend itself to shooting with a red dot as well as my Glock triggers. My G26 with RMR smoked the plates at 15yds while my FN had misses at the same distance due to the much longer trigger pull.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I had a feeling its trigger was different from others. Still a pretty nice pistol. I like the big FN .45 also. Pretty comfortable guns in the hand.

Posts: 17905 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That's a very nice setup. Congratulations.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12794 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post