SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 320 ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 320 ? Login/Join 
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted
Should I get one of these ? I still like my Glocks. I have not shot on but have handled one. Nothing stands out above a Glock to me

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
Never heard of it.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
It hasn't been discussed here for awhile... Razz

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...orum_scope=430601935

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
If it doesn't seem any better than a Glock I'd say don't bother. I've had one since they came out but I'll probably end up selling it since I don't keep anything I don't shoot. It's just a gun.

Posts: 4075 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. I have a lot of Glocks and was convinced the Glock was the way to go. I got the Sig 320 and compared to the Glock I have to say the 320 is much better. Better trigger, better ergos, better take down. I think the Glock now sucks and is living on its rep. Glock does not innovate and only tried some fluff and buff when they turn out a new Generation of Glocks.

Posts: 139 | Registered: August 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
You will buy a P320.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
You will buy a P320.

Seems like I've seen that somewhere before... Wink

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/5510039714/p/1

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob220st
posted Hide Post
YES!!..It's a SIG..
Bob Big Grin

Posts: 1766 | Location: Independence,Ky. | Registered: September 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would buy one and jump on it before the DHS and Govt contracts get going . The 320s seem good to go . My G17 and older G19 have taken a back seat for now . But I have so much in mags , and night sights and Iam a holster junkie . I still like Glock An M4 and a G19 just seem to go together .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dyingtime:
Should I get one of these ? I still like my Glocks. I have not shot on but have handled one. Nothing stands out above a Glock to me

Why buy a wannabe? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
No, you should not, they are awful. No one likes them.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just went up back and ran another 100 Fed Alum case through my L/E W-320-9 compact . that thing is a tac driver . I did change the grip mod to a Carry med size and it fits perfect .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SGT45
posted Hide Post
Coming from a Glock fan boy since 1987, Get one. I really like it and I like the manual safety. Wish Glock would come out with a manual safety version.

SGT 45
P320 Compact 9mm w/ MS (3)
P320 Compact 9mm FDE
P320 Compact/Carry 9mm FDE
P320 Compact .45 w/MS
P938
P229
--- Lots of Glocks

Posts: 437 | Location: Gettysburg,PA USA | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the reasons I carry a Glock is the lack of manual safety.

I've only sampled the 320, but was impressed enough that I intend to buy several.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
I found something that was a better deal but next 320 tac ops I see I will pick up. Still like the glocks but do see the apeal

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd say if you desire to get one.....then get one. It's not like you are buying a $1000 gun, and if you don't like it you can sell it off easy. You never know, you might end up selling off your Glock instead.

Posts: 727 | Location: Midwest | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own Glocks and P320's. They are both good guns. If I was starting from scratch, I'd probably go P320.

Primarily because it's a natural shooter. If I'm a little sloppy in technique, it makes no difference in hits. With my G19 and G34, I have to pay 100% attention to technique. I'm talking shooting at speed in draw/fire drills.

After 50 years of shooting and 25 years of instructing, I have good fundamentals. However, it's nice in a defensive pistol to have that type of leeway. Especially if you ever get into a gunfight and have to shoot and crap your pants at the same time.

In all honesty, if you are 100% satisfied with your Glocks, there is no reason to buy a P320. If you want to buy a P320, shoot one first and make your decision then. I bought my P320C 9mm in January 2015, more out of curiosity than need.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Sig P320...? Sounds vaguely familiar...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't get one if you REALLY like your Glocks.

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post