SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Magazines and Ammo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Magazines and Ammo Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
It sucks but supply and demand. It’s not like there hasn’t been a long high supply low demand period.

It’s also not like we are talking medical supplies or water or such.

The worst impact, yet possibly an unforeseen positive impact overall is that lots of new folks suddenly realize that being prepared and having a firearm and a little ammo is both a good thing and also not something you can literally just buy exactly when you need with no controls whatsoever like has been parroted by so many for so long.

“What do you mean I can’t just overnight a new Glock from Amazon Prime!!!!!” Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7685 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rhino bite your tongue. 225a1 is a great gun. It also shares most 239 parts so there are plenty of parts. Shoot, even the mag body is the same. Wait it out.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
have not checked in a while, but I would look at Georgia Arms... that is who I buy my bulk ammo from. But I usually buy from them at our local gun show... which is course is no longer .....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Rhino bite your tongue. 225a1 is a great gun. It also shares most 239 parts so there are plenty of parts. Shoot, even the mag body is the same. Wait it out.

Yeah, because P239 9MM mags were so easy to find for a long time... Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
You might be able to find some at Gun Mag Warehouse. They are currently listed as out of stock, but you can sign up to be notified when they get some in. There are fairly recent (March) reviews on these specific mags Here is the link: https://gunmagwarehouse.com/si...-round-magazine.html

Posts: 355 | Location: Guatemala | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post