SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    LaserMax Customer service...Outstanding!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LaserMax Customer service...Outstanding! Login/Join 
posted
I have a 2001 LaserMax spring guide red dot sight for my Sig 228 that came apart and I coudn't get it back together. Spoke to Stephanie at customer service who quickly gave me a RA number and said to send it in for evaluation.
Within 2 weeks I got it returned, back together, working and with NEW batteries at no cost to me!! Who does this, covers a 22 year old part, at no cost to the customer?? Very hard to find a company like this..

Posts: 17 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: January 31, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
I have owned around 10 Lasermax guide rod lasers over the last 25-30. I bought 5 new, The last P228 unit I bought had an issue right out of the box the metal ears which hold the battery cap on stripped/broke.
I contacted Lasermax and they had me return the unit. They replaced the unit and ended up sending me two complete units. I contacted them and let them know that I received two units. they told me to just keep the second unit that it was on them.
With all the units I have owned that's the only issue I have ever had with one.
I have been more then happy with Lasermax units and service.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yup.

I have two of the guide rod lasers for the 1911.

Had them stored in a box for years until I had a host. They were able to send the parts I needed so I could swap them out myself.

Posts: 9154 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post