SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Removing P320 mag. safety disconnect, Cali. version (not the mag release).
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Removing P320 mag. safety disconnect, Cali. version (not the mag release). Login/Join 
posted
Searching online, I only found one how-to video. Apparently removal only involves removing one screw plus the two parts under the screw head. Is this correct? The video is very minimal, so am asking for some advice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYd4SfshHKY

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c1steve,

-c1steve

Posts: 4055 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
It seems like it's easily reversible. Why don't you just try it and see?

Posts: 3385 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I actually had to make a comment on that video... I don't understand why the person could not have made multiple ones and then picked out the best. At least I hope that is not the best he can do... he fumbled with the Allen wrench 3 times in the beginning trying to remove the bolt and then you really can't see what he does as he fumbles to remove the two parts....then when he's reassembling you get to watch a blank table... geezzz...
Sorry, I have no answer for the OP

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Here's a video where the magazine disconnect is removed and replaced without the poor camera technique. The only drawback is, it's in Chinese. But the procedure looks pretty easy.

Skip ahead to the 8:50 minute mark to see the disconnect removed, the trigger tested and then replaced.

Posts: 3385 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Chinese language video. Part came out easily, and I learned that the Chinese word for magazine is "magazine".
----------------------
Well now the mag will not go all the way in. Stops about 1/2" short.

-c1steve

Posts: 4055 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post