SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone with a Black Point Tactical OWB holster?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone with a Black Point Tactical OWB holster? Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
I sometimes carry my Glock 30 Gen 3, and when I do it's in a Comp Tac Minotaur OWB holster (hybrid leather/kydex). But I can't carry it with a light mounted. I put a Streamlight TLR-7 light on my G30. Problem is, holsters for this combo are few and far between.

I found this company:
https://blackpointtactical.com/shop/light-mounted/

I can have one made, I suppose. Lead time is 7-8 weeks.

Does anyone have any experience with this holster maker? Can anyone offer a review?

What about alternative holsters for a G30 with a TLR-7 light?

Thanks.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I have one for my Staccato P with TLR-7.
It doesn't hug the body as much as I would have preferred. I need a cover shirt. I hoped the wings would tuck it tighter. It is a well built holster. I love the triple mag pouch.

This is my winter setup.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8024 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one for a P320 with TL7. It's of good quality, as mentioned above it doesn't sit as close to the body as my old Raven (with wings) does. It's a well built holster overall, it took a little time to get, but it was good quality and reasonably priced Black Point also seems to support more variants of the 320 and lights then other dealers.

Posts: 4592 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Have one for my 320 + XC1. I'll ditto everything in the above posts, especially that it doesn't sit quite as tight to the body as the two Raven concealment OWBs (the discontinued ones) I have do.

It is very well molded, though, and tight as hell. Took A LOT of break-in...like having to hold it down with my feet and yank on the gun to get it out. Most of the friction was around the light.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On had one for a SIG SP2022 and it was dandy.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both an iwb and an owb BlackPoint Tactical holsters for my P239 SAS, and have had them for both the P229 and P226, and have been satisfied with all of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 125 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
I'm happy with my Blackpoint Tactical OWB holster. Lead times are accurate, but the final product is worth the wait. This company also seems to offer a bit wider than average selection of pistols/revolvers that they will make a holster for.

Posts: 328 | Location: MI | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put a order in with them last week for IWB mini wing light bearing holster. Just like you running a TLR-7 but on a PPS M1. The lead time is actually 9-10 weeks due to this virus which they disclosed to me.

Posts: 472 | Location: Montgomery County, PA | Registered: December 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
all my Sigs ride in Blackpoint owb holsters ... so good so far . 226s , 2020 , 938. My older 226 is non-railed, so not as good a fit as my railed 226ST, but works .

Posts: 305 | Location: Chicagoland  | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
I have one for my Glock 30S With TLR7 and have been very pleased with it.

Posts: 447 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several (no cant and 15 degree as well as pouches and flashlight carrier) for my Glock 19 w/Surefire XC-1 lights. The only holster I have found that fits tighter to the body and is still very comfortable is the Tenicor ARX Lux. Tenicor does not have near he same selection available as Black Point.

https://tenicor.com/collections/frontpage

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies. And especially the pictures.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post