SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Need help finding BHP Mec Gar 20 rnd mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help finding BHP Mec Gar 20 rnd mags Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
I have been looking for awhile and while I can find them listed I have yet to find any in stock.

Anyone know of a place to grab a couple?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
do not worry if they are in stock

Greg Cote always has an ad going in the classifieds. Tell him what you need and he can probably get it for you

He has been exceptionally helpful for my projects in the past

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks...I did not know he did orders that way, I will give him a try.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Mec Gar does not list BHP 20 RD magazines on their site these days. They have been discontinued.

https://www.mec-gar.com/pistol-magazines/Browning

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I saw that....hoping to find NOS, maybe I need to go to the gun show this weekend.

posted Hide Post
I have had luck going to Gunbroker and searching for "Browning GP". The 20's I have are so marked, and I have picked up four or five in the last year doing that.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talked with a Mec-Gar rep today at the NRA convention today. He said that the tooling/ dies where worn out for that mag. He said because there was not enough sales they did not get new tooling/dies.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K.O.A.M.:
I have had luck going to Gunbroker and searching for "Browning GP". The 20's I have are so marked, and I have picked up four or five in the last year doing that.

Thanks...found some