SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    German P226 in UPL "supershoot" steel match last weekend (couple videos)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

German P226 in UPL "supershoot" steel match last weekend (couple videos) Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted
Couple stages from last Saturday's "supershoot" UPL match. Feel free to ridicule/mock/ignore.

I placed third in Stock division. I won one stage out of 12, got second in a couple, third in a few, and 5-6th in the rest. Obviously consistency is a problem LOL. My 16-year-old son shot in Race division and placed first (there were no other Junior shooters in Race division Big Grin ).

https://youtu.be/SNFuzghA8AM

https://youtu.be/0v9rw5OT4Dc

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3205 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting those. always nice to see action video from real people. That texas star with the no shoots has to be the toughest thing I have ever seen on a stage. Good shooting.
Edited to add. I own a texas star that I bring to matches twice a year(the club doesn't own one) and I'm adopting that idea to get rid of the rif raf that clear the thing easily and annoy me Smile

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting. Looks like a lot of fun.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
Thanks for posting those. always nice to see action video from real people. That texas star with the no shoots has to be the toughest thing I have ever seen on a stage. Good shooting.
Edited to add. I own a texas star that I bring to matches twice a year(the club doesn't own one) and I'm adopting that idea to get rid of the rif raf that clear the thing easily and annoy me Smile
yeah that star sucked. I shot it the way I typically do (top down) and the last two plates stopped directly behind the penalty plates. The left one had about an inch exposed on one edge. I should have just shot a penalty plate and taken 3 seconds but you know your brain shuts off when the timer beep sounds. Lol.

What I really should have done is shot it bottom first to get it moving more. But again… not that smart.

Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting indeed!

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellers!

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting! I too like the Texas star with no-shoots...that's kind of a sadistic twist, and I'm all about it! Looks like a good time!

Posts: 8545 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!

It's always good to see someone putting their guns in action. I'll take 100 action videos over yet another "look at what I just bought, and I'll post how it shoots in a bit".

Posts: 7867 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post