SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WINNER: SIG OEM P365 XL Grip Module (please be sure to read the fine print)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER: SIG OEM P365 XL Grip Module (please be sure to read the fine print) Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
And the winner is . . . V-Tail. Congratulations! Thanks to all who participated.

This new condition grip module was removed from an unfired P365 XL 9mm with a born on date of 02 June 2021. When paired with my particular FCU, a minuscule amount of front to rear FCU movement was detectable within the module. Installing my FCU within a replacement module eliminated all of this movement. I'm uncertain whether or not this was a simple issue of tolerances or if this module is out of spec. Therefore, I am offering it here to our P365 members who like to tinker. You may find it works fine with your FCU. My only request is you have a valid e-mail address in your profile. Thanks and good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3487 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1. I can give it a try with one of my FCUs. Thanks for the opportunity.

Steve

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in for the grip module.

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I would like to try it. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30536 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
Please include me on this, I'll try it with my p365. Thank you

Posts: 747 | Location: FL | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance. Thank you!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HarrysAllOut
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 283 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: May 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
I’ll throw my name in the hat.
Xl grip will fit my gorilla hands great.

Thank you

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Whoo-hoo! Thank you!

You have mail.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30536 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post