SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220 Elite Carry Stainless
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Elite Carry Stainless Login/Join 
posted
Hi All,
Apologies…Newbie to the site here and I have a question. Bought this new in 2012 and have put less than 300 rounds through her. Just love the rosewood grips.
Used values that I’ve seen are all over the place from 900-2K. Are these pistols in much demand now that they are discontinued? Thanks for any information.

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 29, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The typical advice would be to look at the past sales of those pistols at auction sites like Gunbroker etc. If you are in CA, you can probably command a premium for it, as they cannot be shipped into the state. However, it can be sold in a F2F sale at a FFL/LGS [IF you are a California resident and it is dros'ed to your CA address/id].

If you lived in Los Angeles, I wouldn't be surprised if you could get around 1800 for it, if you were patient, and willing to travel for the sale [drive to their LGS].

However, every local market has its own 'pulse', and it may only be worth $600 in your region.

It all depends on location, location, location.

That said, I ALSO have one of these, that I bought here [in California] about 2017/18, for around $750.

When I took the grips off, I found black pitting in the stainless steel, from moisture trapped under the grips. You might want to check for this, if you haven't pulled the grips in forever.

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 684 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for the information!

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 29, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post