SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365....SHOT 2018?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365....SHOT 2018? Login/Join 
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:
Sig rep at a local dealer said may not see them until May time frame.

that's bull. Production has been ongoing for a while. I have no doubt you'll start seeing them around March.

So what you’re saying is, Sig has learned from past mistakes in new product launches? That IS AWESOME!

Hope they learned some from past reliability and QC mistakes too!

FWIW..Sig rep in video said they were shipping to dealers now. Wink

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:
Did I miss whether anyone has discerned whether the dovetails are the same as the P-series/320's?

Are you asking about the rail on the dustcover? As I understand it is propietary.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
quote:
Did I miss whether anyone has discerned whether the dovetails are the same as the P-series/320's?

Are you asking about the rail on the dustcover? As I understand it is propietary.

Sure he’s saying the sight dovetails.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LGS has a picture of one that is already spoken for (on Social Media). At least locally, they are starting to show up.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:

In one of the videos from shot, the SIG guy stated they were standard #6 and #8 sights.
I’ll try to find which one and post it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
quote:

Sure he’s saying the sight dovetails.

Oops....OK....sorry.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terra:
LGS has a picture of one that is already spoken for (on Social Media). At least locally, they are starting to show up.

That is encouraging.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
In one of the videos from shot, the SIG guy stated they were standard #6 and #8 sights.
I’ll try to find which one and post it.

Thanks.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
The more I see of this the more I think SIG has hit a homerun. I’ll be a beta tester on this one. I am going to start lobbying for a 4” model that takes the 12 round with standard baseplate.
Gimme Ron Cohen’s number.

TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Got a look at them today at SHOT. A line to see them/fondle them. LOL.

SIG has a WINNER here!

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
To ask the obvious question at this point, has anyone seen one in the wild? They should be shipping at this point.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I’ll have to order one online. These LGS around here won’t even know what I’m talking about for 6 months.

TCB all the time...

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
As of this morning there are three on gunbroker...at $800 and higher. I'll have to wait until a used one comes along.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
As of this morning there are three on gunbroker...at $800 and higher. I'll have to wait until a used one comes along.

Wow! Trying to take advantage of the impatient. I have one on order for $515 shipped. May take a little longer, but I can wait.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Wondering if I should jump on this as well. I'm very happy with my P938 but that capacity is crazy.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I put one on order, I am wondering if Sig will use this new magazine design to make my current P320 serialized trigger group into something almost as small as the new P365. It should be easy to do.

Posts: 30 | Registered: November 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jazzsax8:
While I put one on order, I am wondering if Sig will use this new magazine design to make my current P320 serialized trigger group into something almost as small as the new P365. It should be easy to do.

If anything, I could see it going the other way. I could see the 365 trigger group becoming the standard around which new guns are designed and the 320 just stays with the military.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I will get one for sure. I do hope they don't make it a one off pistol.

A 4" 12 round 365 would be just about perfect.

TCB all the time...

The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
I will get one for sure. I do hope they don't make it a one off pistol.

A 4" 12 round 365 would be just about perfect.

That would put a serious dent in my love affair with the M&P 2.0 Compact.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig allegedly has no plans to utilize the great new design on the P365 magazine to make a micro sub-compact grip to utilize it in the P320. This is a great opportunity for an aftermarket company to produce a micro grip for the P320. I would buy one in a heartbeat!

Posts: 30 | Registered: November 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post