SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Faster than Miculek?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Faster than Miculek? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That's pretty damn cool.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even mickulek will humbly admit munden could beat him
And in the old big bear California days of the birth of ipsc people like weaver cooper and the like would admit thell reed would be unbeatable.
People that lived by the six shooter and no one would mess with.
I would be happy to have some of these legends six gun at hand in the White House today.
No one would even consider messing with us

Posts: 3288 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by captain127:
I would be happy to have some of these legends six gun at hand in the White House today.
Do you understand how this remark might be misinterpreted badly?

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Delta-3:
I watched a "special" on Bob some time back where they hooked his arm up to some equipment used to test reaction time & speed. The results showed that his reaction time & speed were faster than the strike of a rattler!
The man running the experiment said that Bob had super human speed. Far above anything he had witnessed before or since.

I remember that!
There was a Kinesiologist (study of anatomy and body movement) that had him hooked up to the laptop. Measuring neuro-musclar impulses and reaction time.
I believe the synopsis was, Bob Munden was just a freak of nature. That .001% out there that is just way, way, way gifted in manner more than everyone else.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12HK6PiztXw

There's bits of it in this video.
A true anomaly!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Understand para I meant as leaders not for any nefarious activity.
Who would argue with a president who can draw fire and hit in time increments measuring hundredths of a second?

Posts: 3288 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by captain127:
Who would argue with a president who can draw, fire and hit in time increments measuring hundredths of a second?

Democrats

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cody, Wyoming...stopped at the Buffalo Bill museum this summer. Put it on your bucket list...the firearms portion can't be viewed in less than a full day. Several of Bob Munden's guns are on display as are Matt Dillon's, Palladin's, & Walt Longmire's, plus some of their gun rigs. Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 727 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/NQtSdgVqQvo

High speed camera and instrumented.

HOLY SHEET!

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rodfac:
Cody, Wyoming...stopped at the Buffalo Bill museum this summer. Put it on your bucket list...the firearms portion can't be viewed in less than a full day. Several of Bob Munden's guns are on display as are Matt Dillon's, Palladin's, & Walt Longmire's, plus some of their gun rigs. Rod

Was there last Saturday. Been several times but still impressive displays.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
https://youtu.be/NQtSdgVqQvo

High speed camera and instrumented.

HOLY SHEET!

Yep, that's the video!!!
Freak of nature!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Years ago I saw a Munden DVD that amazed me. The stunt I remember most was a draw and three shots that sounded like one. He may have been using blanks (I can't remember). What he was doing was cocking the gun on the draw, then fanning the hammer with his thumb and on the same stroke fanning with his little finger. Really amazing...

Posts: 248 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: August 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post