SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P230 P232 - Parts Interchangeable? - (SIG Says YES)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P230 P232 - Parts Interchangeable? - (SIG Says YES) Login/Join 
posted
Are the following parts interchangeable between the Sig P230 and Sig P232:

SLIDE PIN, INNER
SLIDE PIN, OUTER

EXTRACTOR PIVOT PIN

FIRING PIN SPRING

RECOIL SPRING

FIRING PIN SAFETY SPRING (SAFETY LOCK SPRING)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rbschneider1,

Posts: 42 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UPDATE:

Reply from SIG - "Yes, those parts are interchangeable between the P230 and the P232. I hope this is helpful."

Posts: 42 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know of any parts that aren't interchangeable between the two. Some parts were "upgraded" on the 232 so will have different part numbers (such as the trigger bar spring) but they will work in either model.

All 232s have a hammer reset spring while only the very last of the 230s have this feature.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8767 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was my first thought, but wasn't 100% sure....Thanks for the reply...