SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    shiny new p226 combat
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

shiny new p226 combat Login/Join 
posted
Just won an auction for a p226 combat in FDE with the suppressor ready barrel. Haven't even paid for it, but boy am I excited. I have a 220 compact that I carry a lot but am excited for a full size Sig!

If you didnt know, Sig is doing a promotion right now they'll give $100 Sig Bucks with purchase of a new 226. So what should I buy from the sig store?
also
Kydex Holster Recommendations?

Pics and range report coming next week!

You get about what you pay for in this world, be it guns, autos, whiskey or clothes. Start with the best gun you can afford.
- Elmer Keith

Posts: 49 | Location: VT | Registered: March 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.
To buy? Perhaps a standard barrel for heavy training use—?

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47412 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I put a 1/2-28 barrel in mine and also some Hogue Magrips on it. Feels so much nicer.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
I generally use their promotions to buy more magazines.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Need pictures.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7962 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post