SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Optic for a Glock 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Optic for a Glock 43 Login/Join 
Picture of abnmacv
posted
Have an RMR on a Glock 26 which is a great combo. The 43 is significantly thinner than the 26 so looking for a sturdy optic that is in line with the width of the 43. Suggestions?

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Holosun 407k/507k. I have a 507k gr on my 48.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Holosun also has the new EPS Carry if you can find one.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rbdub474
posted Hide Post
If you like Trijicon, try the RMRcc.

Posts: 839 | Location: East Central MO | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbdub474:

This.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a Swampfox Sentinel on my 43X and it was a great optic.
They give a big discount to First responders and Veterans too.
I have more Swampfox optics than any other and have never had a problem.

Posts: 70 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I don't think the RMRcc has had the same reception the RMR had. The Holosun narrow bodies seem to be dominating this market. And I haven't heard of many problems. Have you?

quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

This.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a strong fan of fully enclosed optics and recommend the holosun EPS. I know people don't think they need it with CCW but its nice to not have to dig out lint and such.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been using the RMRCC on my 43 for over a year and it's been excellent. I even got lucky when I found out I can still carry in the same Desantis Cozy Partner holster I've used for years without any changes.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 385 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
The main problem with the EPS Carry? Try finding one.

quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
I'm a strong fan of fully enclosed optics and recommend the holosun EPS. I know people don't think they need it with CCW but its nice to not have to dig out lint and such.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
I don't think the RMRcc has had the same reception the RMR had. The Holosun narrow bodies seem to be dominating this market. And I haven't heard of many problems. Have you?

quote:
quote:

This.

The RMRCC is a great piece of kit. But I think the problem is that it fits nothing without a huge adapter plate. I think that is what has hurt the reception.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
They should have done what all the other optics makers have done with their narrow form factor pistol dots, and used the Shield RMSc / JPoint footprint. But Trijicon being Trijicon had to use a proprietary format.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

quote:
quote:

This.

The RMRCC is a great piece of kit. But I think the problem is that it fits nothing without a huge adapter plate. I think that is what has hurt the reception.