SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig/Browning P220/BDA45
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig/Browning P220/BDA45 Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted
Had this unique pistol come into the shop the other day. Never new they existed. Just wanted to share.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Dude, there's a literally a thread on this very page re: the BDA...Not that you're late to the party w/ a jib-jab, but where have you been since March 2009? Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8947 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your find! These are often discussed on the forum. Some oil will show out the polished flats on the slide, unique to the BDAs.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/5620080305
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/3230063305

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Dude, there's a literally a thread on this very page re: the BDA...Not that you're late to the party w/ a jib-jab, but where have you been since March 2009? Wink

Working is a gun store oddly enough. Big Grin

Posts: 5749 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, it's unique in that it's the only one with that serial number. Otherwise, there were nearly 10,000 BDAs made in 45 ACP.

Posts: 107706 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Well I guess the pictures of a SIG/Mauser pistol in the box I will Keep to myself. Cool

Para, if you want to delete this thread as redundant, please do.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

Working is a gun store oddly enough. Big Grin

Well, in your defense, I don't think I've ever seen one in a gun store either. Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8947 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Posts: 9168 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post