SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK expert find *update post range session 7/2*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK expert find *update post range session 7/2* Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
Don’t see them on the shelf very often.

Indeed. I purchased this CC coded (2022) USP .45 caliber Expert this morning at a shop about an hour drive from my house - the first I've seen in quite a while. This model is not listed on the HK website. Does anyone know how many units HK imports per year? Thanks!

Posts: 3509 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a USP Combat Competition in 40 with the Match LEM trigger. I think the Match part is an overtravel screw from the factory. There may be more internal changes but I doubt it. Great gun. I also have an Expert in 45. I’m going to convert it to LEM once somebody has the kit in stock. HK DA/SA triggers just aren’t that good. The Expert is the best I’ve had but it’s still meh.

I would love to find 9mm versions of both. Beautiful guns.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post