SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    226 grip question on recent purchase
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

226 grip question on recent purchase Login/Join 
Picture of bolo4tom
posted
i recently won on GB a Sig 226 RX with the Romeo1 red dot. It has the Hogue rubber grips that I despise and apparently it left the factory with the E2's which I also dislike. Im wanting to put a traditional, old school 226 marked set on them but im seeing conflicting info bout them fitting. yes, I searched here before asking. :0 will the OEM, old school 226 grips fit?? thank you

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
old school 226 marked set on them

Yes.

But, if you're talking real old school ones, with the checkering and without the logo, then no.

Q

Posts: 26443 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
thank you 12131! I started to just message you privately and ask but I didn't want to be a bother. Ive got a 1985 p226 with regular checkering, but im looking for less 'old school' 226 marked ones. the net has so much info but conflicting info. thank you, gonna look for me a set now.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Shoot me your address. I have a brand new set for you.

Q

Posts: 26443 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Shoot me your address. I have a brand new set for you.

thank you very very much! you have an email