SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My Sig P-320 X-Grip Modification.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Sig P-320 X-Grip Modification. Login/Join 
posted
This is my X-Carry grip module cut to the compact grip dimensions with a compact slide. I think that it turned out pretty good for my first attempt at this. I tried to take pictures of the clearances for anyone attempting this modification to reference. It takes fully loaded mags with no problems with the slide forward. It works extremely well and is quickly becoming my favorite blaster. This modification also allows me to rip the magazines out due to a malfunction if necessary, a feature the X-Grip modules have done away with. I recently attended a 2-day defensive pistol class with this pistol in this configuration and it was flawless. I am not saying this to insinuate the grip modification was directly responsible for the pistol running flawlessly, but rather just to emphasize the modification did not hinder performance.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Nice work.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Phred what's up, thanks.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post