SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 Spectre comp
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 Spectre comp Login/Join 
posted
A YouTuber posted about a 320 Spectre comp in stock at a local shop, I was wanting to handle one as I was looking for a low recoil platform and it seem like a great option for me, previously I was considering a Staccato 2011 but it was going to be more challenging for me due to cost. two very different platforms but both offer very similar features and similar performance, the edge goes to Sig as in my opinion and for my purposes Sig offer a great performance for the money. I couldn't resist to take her home and took her to the range the same day, I put about 15o rounds through without a malfunction. It is a very soft and flat shooting handgun, this makes me able to take extended range sessions or a class with minimal issues due to wrist injuries. I did find it mechanically very accurate as other X5's I had in the past and in general the 320 platform in my opinion and in my experience is mechanically very accurate, in all I find the 320 Spectre comp a great offering from Sig. next I would like to put a similar set up together and in put the Spectre comp will be put through its paces and enjoy Shooting it .

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should I buy more magazines immediately or should I wait?

Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a winner.

In regards to extra mags, once I've had a range session to determine if I really like the gun, then I immediately go out and buy some extra magazines.

You never know when some new legislation will pop that the dems are trying to pass to ban mags. If something does come up as soon as it hits the news, mags are going to be horded and prices will skyrocket.

So if you really like the gun, I'd go out and grab some extra mags. My minimum is 5 mags per gun but the reality is my numbers are much higher.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4523 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I got 5 magazines on the way.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Needs more gold shit.

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe they will release the "Black Ops" edition without the bling?

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Not a huge fan of gold bling on guns in general, but I have the p365 spectre comp and it actually surprised me how much better it looks in person. I did swap out a black barrel and trigger which I do think looks better but I can see why people might like gold finish.

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Looks like a goddamn toy or a pimped out pistol from a Far Cry game.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17293 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post