SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 and the MGW307 sight tool
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 and the MGW307 sight tool Login/Join 
posted
Will the MGW307 work on the 365?

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Will the MGW307 work on the 365?

Just tested.
Will not.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q

So, now comes the question... who makes one for the 365?

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Looks like MGW makes a shoe for the 365 for use in their Range Master and Sight Pro tools.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
If I remember right, I used the Wheeler Sight tool on a P365 slide without issue.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T.Webb:
If I remember right, I used the Wheeler Sight tool on a P365 slide without issue.

https://www.amazon.com/Wheeler...id=1577370132&sr=8-4

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post