SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Just when I thought I was done with SIG accessories
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just when I thought I was done with SIG accessories Login/Join 
Picture of Malysh
posted
Gee, I'm gonna have buy one of each of these. I can't wait to order them tomorrow! (NOT!) Coincidentally, I watched Goldfinger again earlier tonight Big Grin

From today's SIG Sauer email

"P365 and P320 Owners: Introducing the all-new Gold Titanium-Nitride factory replacement barrels for most P365 and P320 pistols. The high-quality gold finish enhances the aesthetics of your gun and gives it increased lubricity."

Only $200 a pop.

Posts: 418 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
This is just so sad to me.

Posts: 418 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Car dealers say that there is an ass for every seat.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah! Make that plain Jane P365 into a blingtastic gun.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Wait a year or so and those will be on CDNN for $100.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when I was looking for a threaded barrel for my 365xl, I had to pick the least of the choices available.

I went with true's copper color. Black and silver were sold out.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the gold.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
And they're super easy to clean.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Awesome. It’ll match my gold toof.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
A guy at work is considering one. I told him I am too much of a traditionalist. Just not for me.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW! This might be the greatest investment opportunity ever.

Posts: 1246 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Personally, I'm holding out for the Rainbow Titanium or Diamond Plate finish, just like the good old days.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Awesome. It’ll match my gold toof.

Beat me to it. Missed it by “that much”. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much in grease cost will I save by buying this?

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You will need one of these, at any time you carry, or shoot that firearm:

http://www.pimpdaddy.com/product/PD-PE-1989.html

I suggest an 8" alarm clock on a gold or purple chrome 1/4" link chain. Possibly some velvet shoes. You know the ones.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
You will need one of these, at any time you carry, or shoot that firearm:

http://www.pimpdaddy.com/product/PD-PE-1989.html

I suggest an 8" alarm clock on a gold or purple chrome 1/4" link chain. Possibly some velvet shoes. You know the ones.
^^^^^^^ Do not forget the "High Heeled Sneakers"......... drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Platform shoes…….with goldfish in the heels. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Personally, I'm holding out for the Rainbow Titanium or Diamond Plate finish, just like the good old days.

Roll Eyes

I was thinking the same thing!

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm holding off for the Rainbow version

Posts: 4546 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post

Already out there.

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post