SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Switch-Gun by Standard Mfg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Switch-Gun by Standard Mfg Login/Join 
posted
A little competition for NAA.

The new Switch-Gun by Standard Mfg.
https://stdgun.com/switch-gun/

Youtube video by sootch00
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cX95G33oR6A

Be nice, if it had the 22lr cylinder for carry with CCi snakeshot.

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
It should be fun.

Kinda spendy. I paid the same for a NAA Ranger.

The holster grip would be an extra fifty bucks for the NAA.

Posts: 9168 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Geez. They make perfectly normal SAAs and 1911s. But they also have that weird 2 at once gun and now this. I hope they don't go down the gimmick gun rathole like USFA.

Posts: 3290 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If these pistols hit anywhere near point of aim, they're already head and shoulders above the NAA offerings.

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patience is a virtue. I'm waiting until they offer one in .45-70. Big Grin

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This "switch-gun" revolver has a grip that will fill the hand better than the NAA ones. If the grip doesn't move around, it would be an improvement over the tiny fixed ones. Std Mfg makes really nice SAA replicas, and I hear their 1911s are not too bad. In addition to this switch-gun, they make some other strange guns; a double barrel pump action, and a twin barrel .22LR revolver. I would buy one of these rather than something from NAA

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
22 magnum, I like it....

Posts: 23574 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Is it asking too much to make it ambidextrously deployed? The button should be on both sides. Confused

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vinnybass,

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Looks interesting. Reminds me of a camera cap gun I had as a kid.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I had one of those

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too!!
Those were the days when a 5 year old could run around the neighborhood going bang bang! I sure miss them!
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, I had one of those

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 317 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post