SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    X-Carry Grip Module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Carry Grip Module Login/Join 
posted
So for a couple of days an X-Carry Grip Module was available from Osage County Guns, Midwest and JDS. Did anyone nab one of these? How do you like it? If you find any in stock online can you guys let this thread know?

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timrh23:
So for a couple of days an X-Carry Grip Module was available from Osage County Guns, Midwest and JDS. Did anyone nab one of these? How do you like it? If you find any in stock online can you guys let this thread know?

I received a compact black X-Carry grip last week from an Osage County Guns pre-order. I have a couple of P320 X5's and love the grip ergonomics so I was planning on swapping out the grip module on my CCW P320C RX with my new X5 Carry grip.

After making the switch I decided that the my original P320 compact was a much better choice for carry. The grip on the X5 carry sticks out more than the compact grip and it just felt more awkward and less comfortable to carry.

Other than that, the grip itself is super nice from an ergonomic perspective. I ended up installing it on my P320F RX and it looks and feels so much better in the hand. The carry size grip on a full size RX frame looks super nice.

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forty Cal
posted Hide Post
Yup...I ordered and received a X5 full size and X-carry medium modules from Osage County. Went out to the range today used both grips. They feel way better in my hands than the standard frames.

Posts: 1301 | Location: The Golden State--CA | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post