SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Latest bling from the German Mastershop - The X5 Facettes
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest bling from the German Mastershop - The X5 Facettes Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Stunning pistol, really like the look,

Googlized and found a good image that really shows the detail on the slide... And a decent article on these and other special Sigs.

Sig Mastershop Article

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Never seen anything like this before. It is extremely cool. Wears a nice patridge blade front sight and its import mark is tastefully applied. Very nice pistol indeed.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I agree, never seen anything like that, it's pretty cool!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
honestly, the best Sig I have ever seen, WOW..

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Enjoy! Looking forward to the range report.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Kinda looks like a Bond Villain’s gun.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It's almost cubist.

Posts: 10953 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistol. List price of close to five grand. Congrats.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
who is the exclusive master shop importer now?

Posts: 7800 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Stunning pistol

I see no pistol in that photo?

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

I don’t know if they are going to be exclusive, but legacy sports is going to start importing master shop guns they said probably within the next couple months. Lipseys and another distributor ,but I forgot who the other one was, are going to be their distributors for them.

Currently most common place for them is probably
MMBI

Legacy had a P226S mastershop gun on their table at shot show, but the guy said they were still in early stages and they didn’t know pricing, model availability, etc

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have some stunning guns, but I am going to have to be the lone dissenter here. It reminds me of the Thing from the Fantastic 4 but only in silver.

Posts: 1101 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

I don’t know if they are going to be exclusive, but legacy sports is going to start importing master shop guns they said probably within the next couple months. Lipseys and another distributor ,but I forgot who the other one was, are going to be their distributors for them.

Currently most common place for them is probably
MMBI

Legacy had a P226S mastershop gun on their table at shot show, but the guy said they were still in early stages and they didn’t know pricing, model availability, etc

I thought they were going to be exclusive. cant find anything on it now

Posts: 7800 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe.... the guy at the booth didn’t seem to have a lot of info on it.

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Here is the thread about Legacy Sports' "exclusive" agreement with SIG DE to import their guns, https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1470013564

The agreement is between them and SIG DE. Won't affect current importers like MMBI, as they they don't import directly from SIG DE. They have their networks of private dealers to import from. The only way their businesses can be affected is that Legacy's pricing is significantly lower than current ones.

Q

Posts: 26404 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
You have some stunning guns, but I am going to have to be the lone dissenter here. It reminds me of the Thing from the Fantastic 4 but only in silver.

I don't disagree with you at all, as that Thing is my favorite character of the F4. Cool

Q

Posts: 26404 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Q. I don’t always share your preference for a certain style (including this one) but I truly appreciate how you share these interesting finds, of which many of us would otherwise be unaware. I don’t always care for a particular Sig variation but I like to see them regardless.

That said, HRK’s above picture reveals why you really were attracted to this particular “model”!

Posts: 481 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Stunning, simply stunning.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

1- Look Ma, no rail! Gotta love that. Big Grin

That was the second thing that caught my eye

Thanks for sharing

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

1- Look Ma, no rail! Gotta love that. Big Grin

That was the second thing that caught my eye

Thanks for sharing

Yeah, but they could have rounded the bottom corners of the frame and saved weight, similar to GGI’s custom work on X5’s.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post