SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Back with a P220
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back with a P220 Login/Join 
posted
My second gun I ever bought was a reverse two tone P220. I was probably 22? 24? Traded it away and traded THAT away. I am now 35 and came back to a P220 with threaded barrel and suppressor. How a decade changes us but the P220 has aged well.

Posts: 907 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

You know we need pics, right? Big Grin

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Sig 220 is a great handgun. Congrats in going full circle.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Congrats!

You know we need pics, right? Big Grin

You know for a decade I have struggled with posting pics on this forum. LoL.

Posts: 907 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Nice! Gotta love a classic like the P220.

As far as images go. Go over to:

https://postimages.org/

Sign up for a free account, then upload images there. Once you do that you'll see a link below the image that says something like "Direct Link". Copy that link, come back here and then from the tab above the message box you are typing in, click the one to link an image, paste the copied link and boom, you'll have an image in your text box.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:

Honestly, you don't even have to do that. I never have.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Nice setup. Folded slide with the beefed up frame. That’s the perfect version of the P220 to me.

posted Hide Post
Very nice set up, congrads!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't owned a 220 in over a decade, however, just last week, I found a pristine, two tone, with one mag fired, from 2016, and it is now my bedside drawer go to.

Posts: 8 | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, we have been waiting for you.

Great looking setup you have there.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Did you got your main-spring-housing-assembly sorted out?

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for a "New Style", setup, as I do not like the E2 which is in a recent purchase. This is my first P220 in over a decade.

Posts: 8 | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Sweet! I always really like the P220 series and they are so much fun to shoot.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can never go wrong with a Sig P220, welcome back.

Posts: 6 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet P220 you have there.

Welcome to the forum ORSigshooter.

Posts: 9141 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
OP, what suppressor is that, and how to you like it?

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4929 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I used to shoot a Sig P220 against two friends who shot Gold Match Stainless Kimber 1911s. I matched them shot for shot but I had to work pretty hard at it. I have a lot of respect for the P220.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out the SIG armorer P220 strut, spring and seat. Also look at the grayguns SRT kit. I just put those in my circa 2008 P220 and the trigger is a dream now.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Grabbed myself a fourth one yesterday.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2mUDJeu]

Posts: 3521 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post