SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    FYI - No more Classic P-Series Manuals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FYI - No more Classic P-Series Manuals Login/Join 
posted
I went out to the Sig Sauer Web site to find a classic P-Series Owners Manual. No longer available for download. Only P210, P250, P238/938, P320, P365 and SP2022.

Wanted to find a link for another SF member. Don't need any myself.

Seems to be more a reflection of attitude than anything else. What does it cost to leave the manuals on the site they've been on for decades? Nothing.

Obviously, there are other sources. Seems to me the world wouldn't have ended if they just left them alone. Granted, they are out of favor nowadays...but.

Link:
https://www.sigsauer.com/support/owners-manuals/

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
That is strange to say the least, if for nothing more than liability reasons.
With all the attempts to hold gun manufacturers responsible for misuse of their products and the common “Read the manual” warnings that even get inscribed on the guns themselves, you’d think they would all know better by now.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Edit to add: This .pdf is the manual for
P220
P224
P225
P227
P229
P239

-----------------------> https://www.sigsauer.com/wp-co.../07/Classic_Line.pdf

Perhaps they are updating their website, and have yet to add back the links to the older products?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the P228 manual in a pdf if someone needs it.

just email.

Posts: 186 | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even the Sig 551 manual is on the Rifle manual page. I'm guessing the P22x were just forgotten?

Posts: 66 | Registered: October 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Perhaps we should start a Sigforum library.

I loves me some classical reading.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a free hard copy/paper manual if you want it shipped somewhere.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
RichardC - thanks for the link

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 869 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post