SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WINNER: Classic SIG P-Series Hammer Strut Tool
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER: Classic SIG P-Series Hammer Strut Tool Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
Here's a karma for the old school P-Series crowd. Designed for removing/installing the old style captured mainspring in classic SIG P-Series pistols, this handy tool comes with instructions for use. It was manufactured by an outfit called Total Automation which I believe is no longer in business. The Karmanator! will choose a winner once this thread drops to the bottom of the page. Good luck!

The winner is Modern Day Savage. Thanks to all who participated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3507 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lucky Number One.

Since I don't have a third hand, this will be very useful.

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Im ninety percent old school, in more ways than one.one. Please include me.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tool

Please add me.

Sig P226 W German
Sig P220 W German
Sig P228 W German

Posts: 121 | Location: Pennsylvania  | Registered: November 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use that. Thanks

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Oh, I've got some springs to change and that would really help. Please include me in your very generous karma! Smile

But, I'm a bit shocked to learn that Total Automation isn't around any longer. I just tried but their website wouldn't load. Frown

Gerry posted back in January so I'm hoping both he and his business are ok, and that maybe this is just a website down for maintenance or maybe a change in websites. Hoping.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is old school! Please include me.

Thank you,
Ian

"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action." - Ian Fleming

Posts: 547 | Location: MA | Registered: March 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like a shot at that. Please include
me and thanks!

Posts: 177 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks.

A shot not taken is a shot missed

Posts: 411 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is great! Please include me.
Thank you!

Posts: 25 | Registered: February 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
WOW, that looks like a great tool

All I have is old metal framed P-series pistols

Please throw me at the KARMINATOR Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Gerry Ritacco (Total Automation) still works, although he no longer has the website. He's the one to go to, if you need a replacement extractor or the rollpin for your folded slide SIG.

Great Karma, but please, do not include me. Thanks.

Q

Posts: 26403 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yes please. Did this once without. Thanks for the chance.

Pete

Posts: 7501 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Gerry Ritacco (Total Automation) still works, although he no longer has the website. He's the one to go to, if you need a replacement extractor or the rollpin for your folded slide SIG.

Great news! Thanks for the clarification Q!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I could use this for my old guys. Thank You for the chance.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

If the enemy is in range, so are you...

Posts: 185 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! Please count me in.

Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great and versatile tool for Sig aficionados. Please count me in as well. Many Thanks!!

Posts: 110 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: April 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Thats a really nice tool - I have one from Jerry R at Total Automation so please don't include me in the Karma.

Jerry R was a real class act and helped me fit his "Quick Reset Trigger" when he let me try it out oh 12 years ago? Far superior to SIGs SRT with a better reset and far less creep.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post