SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WINNER: Classic SIG P-Series Hammer Strut Tool
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER: Classic SIG P-Series Hammer Strut Tool Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! All my SIGs are the old style.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
I have a classic, please count me in. Thank you!

Posts: 1296 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please!!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat, and thanks for the shot! I'd be delighted to give it a good home and a healthy workload.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me on this one. While my modern P-series all wear E2 grips, the older ones could use something like this the next time they come apart.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 279 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: August 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Sign me up - thank you

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thank you,

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
This would be handy for my W German 226.

I’m in!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, Thanks!

Posts: 977 | Location: Upstate South Carolina | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I could put it to good use.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks.

Posts: 48 | Registered: December 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance at this. Have 3 Sigs that would use this.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love this! I mostly have the older classics, and have never found a good, safe way to do this. Thanks!

Posts: 1642 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2222 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I absoulutely could make use of that tool.Count me in! Thanks

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Look forward to trying it on my set. . .

"I won't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Posts: 29 | Location: TX | Registered: October 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
I'll jump in. Thanks.

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I'm in please. Thanks!

Posts: 12468 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Interesting way to end a Karma....

I'm in ....

Spent a lot of time last month trying to figure out that damn spring while switching out a DAK and SA/DA.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post