SIGforum
What is the opinion of this learned forum about the P200 Legion

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/2060082225

September 23, 2026, 10:29 AM
357fuzz
What is the opinion of this learned forum about the P200 Legion
Hello,
I have a line on a used (but clean and not abused) Sig P220 Legion in 45acp. Looks nice w/ a low round count. One mag but that is easily fixed and is available at an attractive price. I figure the consensus here would be “shut up moron and buy it” but thought I would ask to see if there was some hiccups or warts w/ the Legion classic P series. I had an old school folded slide P220 and that thing was great. Wanted to get a classic DA/SA single stack 45 again that I could have the slide milled for a dot.

Thanks in advance.
September 23, 2026, 10:47 AM
nhracecraft
I think you should get it Wink


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
September 23, 2026, 04:02 PM
Rick_Perry
I have a P220 Legion in SA only. I was just out shooting it the other day with a friend. One of my favorite .45's. I highly suggest getting one for what it’s worth.


_________________________

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"
September 23, 2026, 04:43 PM
jljones
I think the Legion is every bit as pleasant to shoot as the 220ST. My performance with the Legion is better than with the other aluminum frame versions.


________________
People hate you. Train like it.



September 23, 2026, 05:59 PM
Shack
They charge more for the lords caliber. It also makes shooting other 45s less enjoyable. You’re required to get a “legionnaire” tattoo.



September 24, 2026, 05:19 PM
SHOOTIN BLANKS
Savvy move asking this of a group enablers. I really wanted to love the P220 and I bought a Dark Elite version some years back. Try as I might it was just too big for my hands and as a result, I could not shoot it well. It was a great gun.


___________________________
"Opinions vary" -Dalton