SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is the opinion of this learned forum about the P200 Legion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
What is the opinion of this learned forum about the P200 Legion Login/Join 
Member
posted
Hello,
I have a line on a used (but clean and not abused) Sig P220 Legion in 45acp. Looks nice w/ a low round count. One mag but that is easily fixed and is available at an attractive price. I figure the consensus here would be “shut up moron and buy it” but thought I would ask to see if there was some hiccups or warts w/ the Legion classic P series. I had an old school folded slide P220 and that thing was great. Wanted to get a classic DA/SA single stack 45 again that I could have the slide milled for a dot.

Thanks in advance.
 
Posts: 4368 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I think you should get it Wink


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
 
Posts: 11249 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I have a P220 Legion in SA only. I was just out shooting it the other day with a friend. One of my favorite .45's. I highly suggest getting one for what it’s worth.


_________________________

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"
 
Posts: 3178 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I think the Legion is every bit as pleasant to shoot as the 220ST. My performance with the Legion is better than with the other aluminum frame versions.


________________
People hate you. Train like it.



 
Posts: 38686 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
They charge more for the lords caliber. It also makes shooting other 45s less enjoyable. You’re required to get a “legionnaire” tattoo.



 
Posts: 159 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: May 11, 2025Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Savvy move asking this of a group enablers. I really wanted to love the P220 and I bought a Dark Elite version some years back. Try as I might it was just too big for my hands and as a result, I could not shoot it well. It was a great gun.


___________________________
"Opinions vary" -Dalton
 
Posts: 1772 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is the opinion of this learned forum about the P200 Legion

© SIGforum 2026