SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P320, takes Glock mags
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P320, takes Glock mags Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I know I've beat this drum here before. Please forgive me if I'm wearing it a little thin, but:

THESE FUCKING GUNS SHOULD HAVE ACCEPTED P226 MAGS, DAMN IT!!!

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by garandman:
And I gotta guess the grip angle will affect the feed angle of the magazine...

Nope, the grip angle wouldn't affect the magazine functionality. Glocks with a modified grip angle work just fine with stock magazines.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CXXX:
I sold my P320 immediately after I got it back from the "Voluntary Upgrade" along with all mags and extra grips. Lost about $175 in total...Now I see that Gen 1 P320 mags won't fit later grip modules because of the base plate?? That is messed up.
Decided Sig's would be my metal guns and Glock my Plastic guns, (My P290 is in the I don't know what to do with it catagory)
Then Glock made different Mags for Gen 5...

Gen 5 mags work n older Glocks and Vice versa.

The only Glock which won’t work with Gen 5 mags is the 19X and removing the lip on the front that prevents it is pretty easy.

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
I know I've beat this drum here before. Please forgive me if I'm wearing it a little thin, but:

THESE FUCKING GUNS SHOULD HAVE ACCEPTED P226 MAGS, DAMN IT!!!

But then the standard P320 would only hold 15 rds instead of 17 and you would have people complaining about that.

As for the complaint about the earlier P320 base plates, this only applies if you are trying to use an old P320 magazine with an X frame. SIG sells the new version base plate as an accessory, or you can trim down the wings on base plate of the old magazines to fit the X-frame.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post