SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Custom Pistol Grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Pistol Grips Login/Join 
Picture of Rover88
posted
Is there anybody on the forum that makes custom wood pistol grips? I'd like to get a set for my High Power. Not looking for anything fancy, but I'd like to supply the material: my neighbor/good friend produces stabilized wood products and I'd like to use his material.

Posts: 640 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Look at Herret's custom grips.
Not cheap, but a true custom grip.

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The "gold standard" for Hi-Power grips is Craig Spegel period.

http://www.craigspegel.com/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spegel Grips, Herrets, and Hogue are pretty thin. Stabilized wood may not be strong enough for that, as some of it can be brittle.

I have a set of Hogue, and a set of Spegel grips. Both are fantastic. they make the width of the gun much more comfortable when holding.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://vzgrips.com/

Take a look at these

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post