September 07, 2026, 12:06 AM
sjtillRented a 365 Legion —plan to add to my CCW list!
I have to get a new CCW permit in Northern California. Went to Hangtown Range in Placerville—good feeling. Rented the 365 Legion as well as sighting in my original 365.
I’ve already got a holster and Sig Romeo X-Compact for the Legion. I’ll buy one for the CCW quals.
Yes the trigger is mushy but it feels great in the hand and returns to POI very quickly.
CCW interview later this week—very quick.
September 07, 2026, 07:36 AM
Pipe SmokerCongrats! Glad that you found one that suits you.
September 07, 2026, 07:53 AM
GustoferI had zero interest in buying or carrying a 9mm...until I picked up that Legion. It really is remarkable. I don't find the trigger to be bad at all. The only complaint that I have is the lack of a manual safety, but I plan on seeing if my local gunsmith will put one on for me.
September 17, 2026, 10:43 AM
ibandaGustofer
ECM Precision is doing the safety notch cut for the Legion if your local gunsmith can't do it. I have done several cutouts myself on the plastic Wilson frames with an x-acto knife in 10 minutes, but for sure different tools and skill set to do so on a metal frame. I'll add I am a big fan of the Armory Craft safety, it's just 2mm wider but sure feels more positive to click off when you need it.
I don't know if the P365 Legion fits in my arsenal but picking one up throws logic out the window. It feels great in the hand and I want one. If they make one without the port I'll probably get one. Or maybe someday I'll just buy the metal frame by itself and mate it to an fcu/XL slide.
September 17, 2026, 07:47 PM
GustoferThanks for the heads up. Local guy doesn't really want to do it and he's backed up with work anyway so it'd be awhile.
I just think that I want one. Perhaps it is because I've carried a 1911 for so long that I'm just used to having it there. Not really sure, but I'll think on it some more.