SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Rented a 365 Legion —plan to add to my CCW list!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Rented a 365 Legion —plan to add to my CCW list! Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted
I have to get a new CCW permit in Northern California. Went to Hangtown Range in Placerville—good feeling. Rented the 365 Legion as well as sighting in my original 365.
I’ve already got a holster and Sig Romeo X-Compact for the Legion. I’ll buy one for the CCW quals.
Yes the trigger is mushy but it feels great in the hand and returns to POI very quickly.
CCW interview later this week—very quick.


_________________________
“Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. –Daniel Webster (1782-1852)"
 
Posts: 19628 | Location: Foothills of the Sierra Nevada | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Glad that you found one that suits you.



Serious about crackers.
 
Posts: 11791 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I had zero interest in buying or carrying a 9mm...until I picked up that Legion. It really is remarkable. I don't find the trigger to be bad at all. The only complaint that I have is the lack of a manual safety, but I plan on seeing if my local gunsmith will put one on for me.


________________________________________________________
It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.
 
Posts: 23110 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Gustofer ECM Precision is doing the safety notch cut for the Legion if your local gunsmith can't do it. I have done several cutouts myself on the plastic Wilson frames with an x-acto knife in 10 minutes, but for sure different tools and skill set to do so on a metal frame. I'll add I am a big fan of the Armory Craft safety, it's just 2mm wider but sure feels more positive to click off when you need it.

I don't know if the P365 Legion fits in my arsenal but picking one up throws logic out the window. It feels great in the hand and I want one. If they make one without the port I'll probably get one. Or maybe someday I'll just buy the metal frame by itself and mate it to an fcu/XL slide.




"The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei
 
Posts: 2465 | Location: Texan on the north side of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Local guy doesn't really want to do it and he's backed up with work anyway so it'd be awhile.

I just think that I want one. Perhaps it is because I've carried a 1911 for so long that I'm just used to having it there. Not really sure, but I'll think on it some more.


________________________________________________________
It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.
 
Posts: 23110 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Rented a 365 Legion —plan to add to my CCW list!

© SIGforum 2026