SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P239 and P229 trigger compatibility
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
P239 and P229 trigger compatibility Login/Join 
Member
posted
I have a P239 with Srt Da/sa trigger and a P229 in DAK
Can I swap the trigger systems between this two guns? I want the Srt in the P229 and DAK in 239.
 
Posts: 47 | Registered: March 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
No. Few (if any) parts interchange between the P229 and P239.




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
 
Posts: 49994 | Location: 10,160 Feet Above Sea Level in Commirado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P239 and P229 trigger compatibility

© SIGforum 2026