SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Barrel Stuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Barrel Stuck Login/Join 
posted
I was attempting to get all the parts I have together of my P320 build since I am still waiting for a recoil assembly, but when putting all the parts together the barrel managed to get stuck in front of the receiver rails of the FCU and I can no longer get the pistol apart. The receiver rails are preventing me from moving barrel back which I would need to do in order to get the slide to move back far enough to be able to use the take down lever. I have tried turning the whole pistol upside down and moving the parts around that way, but there was no luck with that. I'm not sure if anyone has experienced anything like this (I could just be a real idiot for trying to consolidate the parts I had) and has a solution or I should just continue to reach out to Sig and hope they are able to provide some fix for free or cheap.

Not really sure how to attach an image if that would help anyone so if you would like one you may have to explain (sorry new user).

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 09, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Try this.

https://youtu.be/uncK4XYuSm0

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My problem with that is that my take down lever is still in there so I cant just pull the slide off.

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 09, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Stick a rod in the barrel via the muzzle and pop the barrel back up into the slide?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post