SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Seven. Point. Six. Three millimeter....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seven. Point. Six. Three millimeter.... Login/Join 
posted

You know it’s a great day when you stop in the local shop and find actual boxes of 7.65 Mauser sitting on the shelf!
The C96 shall feast upon this Serbian goodness! (As soon as the rain stops for a while)

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
That’s cool looking.

But is yours chambered for 7.65x21 Para, or 7.63x25 Mauser? I’m guessing the latter, as that’s the ammo shown, but you literally spelled out “Seven. Point. Six. Five”

I don’t have one, so I really don’t know.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neat!!

Posts: 4591 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:
That’s cool looking.

But is yours chambered for 7.65x21 Para, or 7.63x25 Mauser? I’m guessing the latter, as that’s the ammo shown, but you literally spelled out “Seven. Point. Six. Five”

I don’t have one, so I really don’t know.

That’s cause I’m also celebrating the arrival of my “Glengoolie Blue”!

Edited to fix the number mixup!

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post