SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally Bought a 320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally Bought a 320 Login/Join 
Picture of Dump1567
posted
After putting it off for a few years, I found this like new used 320 Legion X-Five in a local Pawn shop for $750. Just as I was about to leave, I asked if they had any red dot optics. Sure enough, they had a used Romeo 1 Pro for $240. So for just under $1K, I got the gun (box & 3 mags) & red dot.

The only negative was the mags were 10 rounds. After some drilling out of the dimples, they now all hold 16 (or a tight 17) and seem to work fine. I order two 17 rounders, 21 rounder, and holster. I bought it as a range gun, but it may end-up getting carried now and than.

Unfortunately the prior owner registered it and got the free range bag and coin, but Sig customer service allowed me to put it in my name so I can shop the Legion store.

I put about 100 rounds through it this morning and was impressed. There may be more 320's in my future.

From 10 yards. The large hole was from a .45 I shot prior to this group.

Watch & Pray

Posts: 726 | Registered: June 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
You waited to dip your toe in and then fell in. Very nice start to the platform!

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I have been putting it off for years myself and finally got around to it.
Mine is not a bang boomtastic as yours though.

FDE Compact with night sights used/unfired $250
Wilson Combat Carry Grip $55
Sig Flat Trigger $40
Rainier Arms Suppressor Sights $50
Sig Threaded Barrel $168
(5)17 round mags and (1)21 Round mag $125
Sold the regular barrel for $100

So all in all not really a bad price to be all in at. Unfortunately it is a Sig getting the “voluntary upgrade.”

I still have 2 compact mags and the night sights I may try to sell. Have not decided yet.
Also will have to see how I like the FDE slide on the black WC grip module. Not a huge fan of FDE so I may send the slide off to get Moly Resin in another color.

I put about 50 rounds through it in stock form before sending it off to Sig and it was a sweet shooter just as it was.
Looking forward to getting it back and seeing how it shouts with my add ons.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You got a solid deal. You'll love the gun.

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your X5 Legion, they are sweet shooters!

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
The X Compact is tempting me...I have tried three and couldn't get as good with them as I was with Glocks...

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I really enjoy my P320

P220 Elite Full Size .45

Posts: 31 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: January 31, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dump1567
posted Hide Post
Since buying the Legion, I'm all in.

Watch & Pray

Posts: 726 | Registered: June 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post